Balojani Tourist Services
BALOJANI TS DOOEL
111-d Solunska Str. 7000 Bitola, Republic of Macedonia
Phones: +389 47 220204, 203203
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Internet: www.balojani.com.mk
Limited Liability Company. Registered and existing company.
Staff / Qualifications
Five full-time employees and three occasional. Three with high, the others with post-secondary education.
Spoken foreign languages: English, Greek, German, Serbian, Croatian, and Bulgarian.
- Gorki Balojani, Product manager, over 25 years of practice in tourism.
- Elefterija Balojani, Sales manager, over 10 years of practice in tourism.
Business segments / Supplies
Incoming & Outgoing tourism:
- Organizing and realization of individual & group package arrangements: summer & winter vacations, seminars, various tourist programs (cultural, educational, sports-recreational, scholarly, etc.)
- Specialized in eco & rural tours, mountaineer, hiking, walking, hunting, and adventures.
- Services regarding accommodation, transport, food, expert guides.
- Plain, train, bus & boat tickets to all destinations.
- Long range field experience & specialized in organizing and carrying out coach tours.
- In-depth knowledge of the road-infrastructure & conditions of the planned destinations.
- Direct contact & collaboration with the service providers, constant personal monitoring of the quality of the services and satisfying all requirements.
- Providing proffesional licenced guides, border to border, that give all the necessary information, along the way and at the sights. They take care to realize the programme, quality of the services, as well as, the needs and personal comfort of the passengers-in cooperation with the staff of the partner tour-operator.
- Providing highly trained guides & staff , the necessary equipment & transport means in realising of the specialised excursions and attractions.
Services for tour-operators
- Detailed itineraries with all necessary operative & field information.
- Maps with marked daily routs, mileage, effective driving, stops, topography.
- Help with the border procedures, legal formalities, safety, health & other services.
- 24 hours logistic support for the duration of the tour. Full coverage in case of vehicle damage or traffic accident-providing other convenient vehicle to carry on with the tour, towing & servicing the damaged vehicle (in accord with the partner tour-operator).
- Support for promoting & advertising the tours, through supporting all the necessary materials (pictures, texts, information, human resources etc.). Joint organization of Info-tours for special target groups, opinion-makers or subagents of the tour-operator.
Licenses / Memberships
A licensed tour-operator with A-license issued by the Ministry of Economy of R. Macedonia.